Are you a creative, enthusiastic sales professional with excellent interpersonal and account management skills? Do you have a deep understanding of the Australian digital media landscape? Concrete Playground is currently seeking a driven salesperson to join its award-winning team as Digital Sales Manager.
Working in a sales team of five and reporting to the Business Director, you'll be part of the small but talented and passionate group that drives the Concrete Playground brand and business in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Auckland and Wellington.
We're looking for an ambitious person who can work collaboratively to create and implement advertising sales campaigns and partnerships with some of Australia's and the world's top brands, institutions and events.
We are committed to finding meaningful and relevant ways for brands and institutions to connect with our highly engaged audience. Concrete Playground advertisers include Jameson, Heineken, Mercedes-Benz, Google, Telstra, Samsung, Adidas, Corona, Perrier, MasterCard, Toyota, Red Bull and Sony.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Managing direct and agency clients across Australia and New Zealand.
- Driving sales, digital innovations and revenue opportunities through the business in order to meet revenue targets.
- Providing sales and client management support to the Business Director.
- Managing a Business Executive, ensuring effective campaign delivery and reporting.
- Working with the Partnerships Editor to deliver branded content and activations for our partners.
- Extensive experience working in digital with a particular focus on display, content and/or social solutions, with a minimum of two years in a sales role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Natural ability to work collaboratively and lead teams of people.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Superb client and personal management skills.
- Sound ability to create, develop and present proposals and reports.
- Proficiency with MS Office and, ideally, InDesign and Photoshop.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to Concrete Playground's Business Director, Tahlia Phillips, via email@example.com along with the following:
- A cover letter
- Your CV/resume
- Links to any relevant online work