Win Ten Nights on the Town in Auckland with Concrete Playground
Win ten classic nights out.
Did you hear about the new restaurant on the moon? The food is great, but there's just no atmosphere… BAM.
Ok, lets leave it to the pros. Abominable dad jokes aside, Concrete Playground has a lot to be laughing about. We've teamed up with the New Zealand International Comedy Festival and Old Mout Cider and come up with ten classic nights out, including tickets to some of the best comedy shows as well as vouchers to spend at Little Easy and the excitingly new Burger Burger. Entry details below.
- Double Pass to see Tim Batt on April 29 valued at $36.00
- Double Pass to see James Nokise on April 30 valued at $50.00
- Double Pass to see Guy Montgomery on May 2 valued at $36.00
- Double Pass to see Jamaine Ross on May 6 valued at $36.00
- Double Pass to see Jon Bennet on May 7 valued at $48.00
- Double Pass to see Brendon Green on May 8 valued at $36.00
- Double Pass to see Squid Boy on May 13 valued at $50.00
- Double Pass to see Jamie Bowen on May 14 valued at $40.00
- Dinner for Two at Little Easy valued at $50.00
- Dinner for Two at Burger Burger valued at $50.00
Congratulations to Nicky from Copy Kitchen, you have won this prize. Subscribe here to find out about more competitions like this.
Published on April 22, 2014 by Auckland Editor