Are you looking to take the next step with your career in digital media? Are you an ambitious, commercially-minded self-starter with excellent writing, interpersonal and organisational skills? Concrete Playground is looking for a skilled professional to join its Sydney team as Account Manager.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
A smart, confident individual who is driven to deliver sophisticated digital media campaigns from concept to completion, serving as the eyes and ears for Concrete Playground's Business and Partnership teams throughout the production process.
The Account Manager will work across multiple large-scale campaigns concurrently, producing work of the highest standard on-time and on-budget.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Planning, directing, delegating and tracking the production of multiple digital campaigns, ensuring that both Concrete Playground and the client see valuable ROI from the project.
- Acting as an architect for 360-degree digital solutions — leading, empowering, facilitating and communicating the production plan for the project to all relevant stakeholders.
- Bringing individuals and teams together internally to ensure that all projects are sufficiently resourced and can be delivered to tight deadlines.
- Providing proficient client management and organisational support to the Business Team, regularly interfacing with professionals at the highest organisational levels within the client base.
- Working with the Partnerships Editor to produce sponsored content campaigns consistent with Concrete Playground's style and tone, including written editorial, photography and video content, events and experiential activations.
- Aiding the Partnerships team with content creation, content building and sub-editing, using the Concrete Playground CMS where necessary, and amplifying campaigns via social channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Using programs like Basecamp, WordPress and Slack to keep the Business and Partnerships teams consistently up-to-date on the status of their campaigns.
- University degree in communications, marketing / advertising or similar.
- 2-4 years experience in project management with a publisher, media owner, media agency, creative agency or similar.
- Exemplary oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and creative flair.
- Experience with CMS (WordPress preferable), Project Management tools (Excel, Basecamp, etc) and social platforms (Facebook Business Manager).
- A great attitude – you must be upbeat, enthusiastic, ready to learn and the consummate team player.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and CV to the attention of Concrete Playground's founder and director Rich Fogarty, at firstname.lastname@example.org.