Have you ever wanted to learn the art of watercolour? How about a dabble in floristry? It all sounds rather appropriate for spring, doesn't it? Throughout November, Tramsheds is offering watercolour and floristry workshops as part of its spring fete, RAW.
And while you're channelling your inner-Albert Namatjira or arranging pretty blooms, your tummy will be taken care of, too. Learn the art of watercolour with Sydney artist Yakultboyy as you enjoy bite-sized treats, like chicken tenders from Belle's Hot Chicken or strawberry crumpets from Garçon.
Alternatively, try your hand at floristry with flower aficionados Blume Flower School in a spring floral workshop. These are offered either alongside coffee, tea and pastries from the Heritage or with your choice of wine, beer or house-made soda and bites from Butcher and the Farmer.
Pop down to the heritage-listed former tram depot and learn a new springy skill. Full details on the workshops below.
WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOP WITH YAKULTBOYY
- Saturday, November 3: 10.30am–1pm ($90). Catered by Garcon.
- Saturday, November 3: 2–4.30pm ($90). Catered by Flour Eggs Water.
- Monday, November 12: 10.30am–1pm ($60). No food.
- Saturday, November 17: 10.30am–1pm ($90). Catered by Bekya.
- Saturday, November 17: 2–4.30pm ($90). Catered by Belle's Hot Chicken.
To book a spot at Watercolour with Yakultboyy email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FLORAL WORKSHOP WITH BLUME
- Wednesday, November 14 and Saturday, November 24: 10am–12pm ($95). Catered by Heritage.
- Wednesday, November 14 and Saturday, November 24: 12.30–2.30pm ($95). Catered by The Butcher & The Farmer.
To secure a place at the Floral Workshop with Blume, head to Blume's website.